March Mobile Sweepstakes
Enter once a day, every day in March for a chance to win your favorite device (from the list of devices we provide.) We’ll be picking a winner every single day in March! Only entries from today’s Sweepstakes Period will qualify for tomorrow’s daily drawing, so enter today and come back every day for your chance to win!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Case-Mate “March Mobile Sweeps” (the “SWEEPSTAKES”) commences at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Mar. 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on Mar. 31, 2012 (the “SWEEPSTAKES Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM EST on Mar. 31, 2012 to be eligible.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This SWEEPSTAKES is open worldwide to individuals age eighteen (18) or older at the time of entry.
Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of Case-Mate, Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”) and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, sponsors, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies, and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns are not eligible to enter SWEEPSTAKES.
By participating in this SWEEPSTAKES, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Case-Mate and by the decisions of Case-Mate, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the SWEEPSTAKES; (b) to release and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, injury or damage arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of or relating to participation in this SWEEPSTAKES and/or use or misuse or redemption of the Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined) (including any travel or activity related thereto); and © acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules and the decisions of Case-Mate, which are final and binding. SWEEPSTAKES is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
4. TO ENTER: Entrants may enter the SWEEPSTAKES Online by visiting: http://www.facebook.com/CaseMate, the Case-Mate Page on Facebook (“Case-Mate’s Facebook Page”), if entrant is a new fan the entrant should “Like” Case-Mate’s Facebook Page and then navigate to the “March Mobile Sweeps” page and follow the instructions and procedures to enter. If entrant is a previous fan of the page entrant should navigate to the tab called “March Mobile Sweeps” and follow the instructions and procedures to enter the “March Mobile Sweeps.”
Entrants must complete the entry form fully and accurately with all required information and agree to these Official Rules. Entry information will be reproduced exactly as submitted if you are selected as a winner. Case-Mate is not responsible for incorrect, illegible or incomplete credit information.
The Online Entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be collectively referred to hereinafter as each, an “Eligible Entry” or collectively, the “Eligible Entries”.
In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Eligible Entry, the authorized account holder of the winning email account used to participate in the SWEEPSTAKES at the actual time of entry, will be deemed the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the nature person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, government, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof that entrant submitted an entry to enter the SWEEPSTAKES (regardless of method of entry), does not constitute proof or evidence that Case-Mate actually received it within the SWEEPSTAKES Period. All entries become the property Case-Mate and will not be acknowledged or returned. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of Eligible Entries received. Incomplete or inaccurate entries are void.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION:
Winner Selection: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing. Each day’s drawing will be held and announced on the following day at the Case-Mate offices located at 2048 Weems Road, Tucker, GA 30327. The drawing will be conducted either by independent persons or a computer program that randomly chooses the winner, from all eligible entries received and the random selection is final and binding. The winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received and announced on the Case-Mate Facebook page.
Prizes and Odds: The prize to be awarded from the Sweepstakes is as follows:
DAILY WINNER: One (1) winner will be chosen each day in March 2012, for a total of thirty-one (31) sweepstake’s prizes.
Each winner will be awarded one (1) device of their choice from the list of devices below. Each winner will also receive three (3) Case-Mate cases for their chosen device. These three (3) cases will be selected by Case-Mate.
· Apple iPhone 4S (16GB) Available Internationally or for AT&T, Sprint or Verizon U.S. network.
· Samsung Galaxy Note Available Internationally or for AT&T or T-Mobile U.S. network.
· Samsung Galaxy Nexus Available Internationally or for AT&T, T-Mobile or Verizon U.S. network.
· Blackberry Bold 9900 Available Internationally or for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or Verizon U.S. network.
· Motorola Droid Razr Available Internationally or for Verizon U.S. network.
· Apple iPad 2 Wifi Only
· Apple The NEW iPad Wifi Only
· Amazon Kindle Fire Wifi Only
The total Approximate Retail Value of each prize to be awarded in this Sweepstakes: $800.00 (USD).
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received each day. No cash or other substitution of prize is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize, of equal or greater value. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes, if any, that apply to prizes.
Notification of Winners: Each daily winner will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. DAILY WINNER VERIFICATION: Each potential Daily Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age within seven (7) days of Daily Winner being notified as the potential Daily Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Daily Winner, such potential Daily Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Daily Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Daily Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received during that submission phase, if time permits, in Case-Mate’s sole discretion.
Each Daily Winner must sign within seven (7) days of receipt of the following documents from Case-Mate: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this SWEEPSTAKES or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Prize; (b) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sponsors and their respective designees the right to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness, prize information for sale, advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval; and © any other documentation required by Case-Mate, including a W9 form and Prize Winner’s social security number for tax purposes (collectively, the “Releases”).
Entry into this SWEEPSTAKES constitutes agreement to sign such Releases. The Daily Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Case-Mate (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Daily Winner and return them as instructed within the time frame specified by Case-Mate or the Daily Winner may forfeit Prize at Case-Mate’s sole discretion. Failure to return all such documents and comply with deadline, noncompliance with these Official Rules or the return of any prize or prize notification will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. All decisions of the Case-Mate relating to the SWEEPSTAKES are final.
7. GENERAL DAILY PRIZE TERMS: The value of each Daily Prize will be taxable to the Daily Prize Winner as income. The Daily Prize Winner must supply Case-Mate with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Daily Prize Winner for the actual value of the Prize received. Upon entry into the SWEEPSTAKES, Daily Prize Winner (as well as all other entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes are solely the Daily Prize Winner’s responsibility. Sponsors shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Daily Prize Winner or potential Daily Prize Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize Daily Prize as described herein.
If for any reason any the Daily Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Case-Mate reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the SWEEPSTAKES in its discretion and shall award a prize of comparable or greater value, which may include, but is not limited to, a cash prize equivalent to the ARV of the Daily Prize, as applicable, as set forth in these Official Rules. Arrangements for fulfillment of the Daily Prize will be made by Case-Mate. The date for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be in April 2012 and such date is subject to change in Case-Mate’s sole discretion as applicable. All prize details are at Case-Mate’s sole discretion.
No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Daily Prize or any portion thereof permitted, except by Case-Mate, in which case a prize or portion thereof of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
8. GENERAL TERMS: Noncompliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR CASE-MATE INTO DISREPUTE (IN CASE-MATE’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Released Parties assume no responsibility for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, damaged, garbled, misdirected, delayed or undelivered entries; or for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this SWEEPSTAKES or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this SWEEPSTAKES. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, cellular tower, computer online systems, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), wireless service provider, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail transcription or receipt of players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this SWEEPSTAKES. Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this SWEEPSTAKES or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this SWEEPSTAKES. Released Parties are not responsible for any network, computer, typographical, printing, human or other error in the printing of any SWEEPSTAKES-related materials, administration of the SWEEPSTAKES, the processing of the entries, or in the announcement of the Grand Prize and Grand Prize Winner.
Case-Mate reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the SWEEPSTAKES for any reason, and at any time, including, but not limited to, if the SWEEPSTAKES is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Case-Mate’s infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this SWEEPSTAKES. Should the SWEEPSTAKES be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the website and the Grand Prize may be awarded to Grand Prize Winner to be selected from among all non-suspect Eligible Entries received up until and or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Case-Mate. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Case-Mate are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries by any means which subvert the entry process are permitted. Case-Mate reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and void all associated entries) they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this SWEEPSTAKES; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this SWEEPSTAKES..
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CASE-MATE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE GEORGIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW RULES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from participation in the SWEEPSTAKES, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Grand Prize.
9. REQUEST FOR NAMES OF GRAND PRIZE WINNERS AND OFFICIAL RULES: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by May 1, 2012 to:
March Mobile Sweeps
ATTN: Social Media Manager
2048 Weems Road
Tucker, GA 30084
Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or the name of the “Grand Prize Winner”. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules.
10. SPONSOR: SWEEPSTAKES sponsored by Case-Mate, 2048 Weems Road, Tucker, GA 30084. Any inquiries related to the March Mobile Sweeps, these Official Rules and/or any related matters should be directed to: Case-Mate, 2048 Weems Road, Tucker, GA 30084, Attn: March Mobile Sweeps. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. Inquiries (whether questions, comments or complaints) should be directed to Case-Mate, not to Facebook.